Rousey 'should enjoy her last month as the champion,' says underdog Correia

Bethe Correia wants to silence her doubters at UFC 190 and sends another confident message to champion Ronda Rousey.



A Heavy underdog ahead of her title fight against Ronda Rousey, Bethe Correia does not let the betting odds get to her. In fact, the challenger feels as confident as ever just 10 days before the biggest fight of her life at UFC 190.

As for the doubters, Correia believes it comes from the fact she started so late in MMA, but her belief that Rousey's days as the reigning bantamweight champion remains unshaken.

"I have always been the underdog. Mainly because I started doing MMA late, when I was 28. So I'm used to the pessimism, the critics, the judging and negative people trying to bring me down." Correia told Portal do Vale Tudo. "It doesn't bother me. My faith is bigger than all of that and I fight for those who believe in me and there's people around me who do support me. As for Ronda, I would tell her she should enjoy her last month as the champion."

Bethe Correia is scheduled to face Ronda Rousey for the female bantamweight title at UFC 190, on August 1, in Rio de Janeiro.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(Golf) US PGA 101st PGA Championship | Watch Golf Online Live 2019

LIVE UFC 190: Rousey vs. Correia Fox MMA PPV Pay Per View Watch live stream